2019/07/30

GretaThunberg and WUWT

Well done, Greta Thunberg!



BBC:
Greta Thunberg to sail Atlantic for climate conferences
Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg has accepted a ride across the Atlantic by boat to attend two key climate conferences.
The teenager will make the journey aboard the Malizia II, a high-speed 18-metre (60ft) yacht built to race around the globe.
“We’ll be sailing across the Atlantic Ocean from the UK to New York in mid August,” she tweeted.
Thunberg refuses to fly because of the environmental impact of air travel.



I’m sorry to say it but I hope she drowns, I can’t think of any other way to end this insanity other than a freak yachting accident. Of course she’ll be given instant sainthood and made a climate martyr and her name used endlessly to foist climate insanity on us, but I’d prefer that to the current ridiculous situation where all the adults in leadership are in thrall to this spoilt brat. Every time I see her evil little eyes she reminds me of Damien from the Omen, and it is an evil omen that she’s pedaling.

Pray for hurricanes, or an iceberg…..

-------------------------------------------------

I'm amazed any moderator allows such comments on a public blog.

It does show, however, the type of person who posts there. Sad that the human race can be so despicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment